Albert Einstein Quotes



“Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?”

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”

“Regarding sex education: no secrets!”
“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”
“The more success the quantum theory has, the sillier it looks.”
“If I were to start taking care of my grooming, I would no longer be my own self. . . .”
“I believe that a simple and unassuming life is good for everybody, physically and mentally.”

“A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.”
“Where there is love, there is no imposition.”
“I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express in words afterwards.”

“As an elderly man, I have remained estranged from the society here.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Disqus for TH3 PROFessional

مواضيع علق عليها حديثا